Be the first to review this product
AREA419 ARCALOCK CLAMP AND BARRICADE STOP KIT
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
– Proprietary two-stage screw design.
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- ~1/4 Turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One Turn releases clamp to be removed from rail
– Clamp directly bolts to Atlas Bipods using their factory hardware
– Barricade stop can either be standalone on the clamp using provided hardware, or sandwiched between an Atlas bipod. *Barricade stop does not work with Harris Bipods*
– Harris Bipod adapter available immediately, find it here:
– Future plans for a Picatinny rail section that can be bolted to the clamp for use with other bipods.
– Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the two pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail.
– Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
– Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far
– Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
– Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our purchasing FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions regarding purchasing from us. If you are after Reloading FAQ's, please click HERE, where you can find more specific question and answers. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: European countries (All items except Ammunition, Powders, Primer, Cases & Projectiles)
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above: £50 for mainland UK next day deliveries.
France - £25
Norway – £45
Finland – £46
Germany – £25
UK – £5 (Free UK Mainland with purchases over £50)
Rest of the EU – £25-100
Global – £100-200
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA, Worldpay or Bank Direct Debit
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are GBP, EUR & USD The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with DPD & Parcelforce, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product